If you happen to have a website for your business or your own blog, you might want to take look at the link below.
Here’s a flavor of what to expect…
Characteristics of an Ideal Defensible Traffic Source
Let’s start first with a general idea of the type of defensible traffic you should be building. While the following points are ideal conceptualizations, they may help you to assess the value of your referral traffic sources.
The traffic source you are developing should:
- Promote your brand.
- Reinforce or build the existing community around your site
- Send targeted traffic (interested visitors)
- Work on both a long and short term basis.
- Connect your website with a broad audience
- Sustain itself over time, without requiring consistent active effort.
- Complement your overall site monetization strategy
You can get all the 10 Tips here.
Further, the site, www.doshdosh.com, gives you plenty of helpful and valuable tips on “helping you make money online”.
I learned a lot already. It’s your turn.